A BABY BOY AFTER 17 YEARS

COPIED - A TRUE LIFE STORY!

A BABY BOY AFTER 17 YEARS*

I joined this business (EDMARK) on October 30, 2015. (I had earlier met Mr Peter Adewale, my upline sponsor, in September). He came to me in my shop at Orisunmbare Market (Osogbo). I believe it must have been God who led him to me. He saw me sitting on an unusually large chair ( _because I was grossly obese with a very large belly and swollen feet_). When he first greeted me, I thought he was one of those who regularly came to solicit for financial assistance; but, looking at him, well-dressed, he didn't look like someone begging for assistance. So, I offered him a seat and excused him for a few minutes in order to allow me attend to a waiting customer.

After the customer had left, he started discussing EDMARK business and products with me. At first, I thought it was because of my obese condition that made him talk about fat burning using EDMARK products.

. Then, I opened up and told him that I was _hypertensive_, had _multiple fibroids_ and _had been finding it difficult to conceive a baby for 14 years_ (as at then)*.

He then recommended that I start taking _Shake-Off Phyto Fiber_ and _Splina Liquid Chlorophyll_ (two of EDMARK products), to which I obliged and started. Shortly after, he encouraged me to sign up to be a distributor so that I could be buying the products by myself (as he had to go back to school, because he was a student then). I finally signed up on October 30, 2015.


Shortly after, he introduced me to our upline leaders, Messrs Yinka and Sogo Adesina. I was really surprised on seeing Mr Yinka Adesina, a very young man, because I was expecting to see an old man. Mr Adesina then advised that I first needed to burn the excess fat (using EDMARK P4 WeightLoss products) before the fertility treatment. In addition, he emphatically told me that I would need to consistently and copiously take Splina (his words: "You will need to drink Splina as if you were drinking water.") I was greatly impressed he didn't lie to me just to make a sale. He told me the truth from the beginning.
Lh
In the course of my treatment, I passed out a massive lump of fibroid from my genitals on two occasions  (one at my shop and the other at home). When I first started my treatment, some people were mocking, saying that I was just wasting my money; but after about one and a half years, I got pregnant (although, I lost it after about six and  half months).

_It was this pregnancy that made some of those mocking me, but who, themselves, were experiencing infertility (some of them for ten years) to change their mind about the efficacy of EDMARK products. They came to me and I recommended Shake-Off and Splina to them. In all, I recommended just *Shake-Off* and *Splina* to at least, *four women who also conceived and had their babies within a short period of taking the products.*_
Benefits of Edmark Elite Business Package
However, whenever any of those I gave these products to conceived, I'd rejoice with them; but in my closet, I'd be weeping, wondering why I was still unable to conceive again. My upline leaders suggested I add another EDMARK product, _Bio-Elixir_, to my treatment and I did.

But, finally, after a while, staying on the treatment, God answered me, I conceived again and had this my baby boy in 2018!

I am so grateful to God Almighty, my upline leaders and EDMARK International for these amazing products.

I decided to share this my experience perhaps, someone might read it and find help and encouragement.

Comments

  1. The human health and life works like an engine,it needs some certain vital nutrients to be able to function at its peak,everyday without any health challenges.

    Human health needs to be maintained very well regularly by detoxfication (cleansing), physical activities, check ups and by making sure that you don't take things that are harmful to the health and by making sure you don't expose the body to things that are dangerous to health.

    Once you give the body the adquate supply of the essential nutrients,the body and of course your health will serve you for many years!

    If you do otherwise,the body falls sick and you must pay for it!!

    That is why we recommend the Health Nutritional Products that will help you supply your body with all that it needs to keep your health intact for a very long years!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you eat 2 times in a day,the health principle has it that you must visit the loo 3 time to discharge the waste from the food you eat.

    But if you cannot discharge the toxic substances from the food you eat,after 24 hours,the toxic material will go to your vital organs through the bloodstream and poison it and that could lead to health challenges like: headache,liver problems, kidneys problems,colon cancer, stroke, digestive system problems,blood clot, obesity, stomach problems, diabetes,high blood pressure,high cholesterol e.t.c

    #Health Tips
    #Stay Healthy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people are out there suffering from one health problem or another,they are tired of taking pills, without any permanent solution.

    They have spent a a lot of their hard-earned money on a lot of food supplements,that did not give them good results.They bought a lot of herbal medicines and take,but have not got value for their money.

    Today you and I are here to give them the best solution that will not only restore their health and wellness,but will also restore their hope and happiness for life.

    Now the question is are you ready to work with us to achieve that lifetime mission?

    Are you the type that loves to help mankind succeed in health,wealth and total well-being??

    If you are, then you must make a move towards that mission by contacting us to inquire how you can be part of this mission now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Benefits You Need To Know About Edmark Splina Liquid Chlorophyll (Updated)

Benefits You Need To Know About Edmark Shake Off Phyto Fiber

Benefits You Need To Know About Troika Coffee